I know these are the new Eldar Powers, I can recognize them, but I just can't make sense of the drawings! Maybe it's because I still ain't used to them, but can someone explain some of those?
I get conceal for the first warlock and I THINK that's the executioner right there. But some are unfathomable, like the yellow bubbles, just can't figure it.
1. The seer is pointing towards where the others guys have to shoot.
2. Executing with a scythe = good fun
3. He's saying: you're going down!
4. Mind blast
5. Badass t-shirt for the badass he's becoming
6. His fortune will grow with all those gold coins
7. Pew pew pew! Eyes are a gateway to the mind.
8. Now can see him, now you can't
9. Fire destructs
10. Brr, scary
11. Good with a blade, this one
12. Hard armour is useful
13. So fast I'm seeing double
14. Flex those muscles
15. Big guys look furious
HAH! Yes, I got most of it now! Thank you Master Wim, it's been very illustrative.
Dark Space Elves